- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering, Building
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: quantity surveying
- The successful candidate for the captioned post shall be one of the key the senior managers of the Group's construction arm, reporting to the General Manager.He or she shall lead the team of quantity surveyors and contract administrators.
- The person shall be able to lead the tender committee construction arm, the person, supported by his team of tender quantity surveyors, shall guide the tender committee, handle the documentation of the tenders and to ensure that tender submissions are done in good time.
- As for construction projects already in hand, the person is expected to manage and supervise the team of site quantity surveyors and contract administrators, so as to support the respective project managers.
- Routine submission of claims and giving support to the account staff on invoicing are the daily responsibilities of the person.
- The person shall also have to take the lead in any event of contract dispute, which may or may not lead to arbitrations or other contractual litigations
- The candidate shall hold a Bachelor Degree, or higher., which is directly relevant to construction quantity surveying.
- Those whose university degree is not from an accredited university, as defined by Singapore Public Service Division and acceptable to Singapore Building and Construction Authority, need not apply.
- Candidates with professional qualification in construction contract and arbitration are encouraged to apply.
- The candidate should have not less than 15 years or post graduate working experience, or which at least 10 years should be in quantity surveying and contract administration role.
- The candidate needs to be familiar with the following forms; FIDIC, SIA, PSSCOC, and SCAL
Please indicate in your CV:
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
- Personal Particulars
- Recent photograph