- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Skills: ATE tester (J750, A565, A360, LTX Synchro / FUS HT / PPS / QSS / CS), IC testing / Wafer Sort / Probing technology & TSK / KLA prober, Troubleshooting
- Responsible for testing, product qualification, release and sustain test package in wafer sort for automotive, PMM and RF switches product.
- Accountable for product qualification with AMSA tool / Gr&R / Statistical Analysis.
- Perform test program debugging and probecard troubleshooting.
- Carry out product yield monitoring, low yield analysis and yield improvement.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or diploma with relevant experience.
- Hands-on knowledge in ATE tester (J750, A565, A360, LTX Synchro / FUS HT / PPS / QSS / CS).
- Good knowledge in IC testing, preferably in Wafer Sort, probing technology & TSK/ KLA prober.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to analyze data & troubleshoot testing related issue.
- Only candidates with relevant working experience are encouraged to apply.