- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: VB (Visual Basic), C/C++, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- To write test specification and test procedure with given design specification.
- To conduct various functional testing of product firmware and window based supporting software.
- Knowledge of developing test methodologies test systems and automating product tests.
- Recommend and use freeware to conduct automated testing.
- To identify and reproduce bugs those are reported.
- To setup and maintain test environment.
- Participate in team activities to support marketing and production.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic/software engineering or any related discipline.
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply
- Minimum 1 years of testing experience and test automation tool experience will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of power electronics and software engineering; Knowledge of VB and C/C++ programming would be a plus.
- Ability to programmatically test the product, measure test coverage, develop the best automation, drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product.
- Experience writing or enhancing test harness/framework will be an added advantage.
- Experience in mapping requirements to test cases and the ability to come-up with ideas to enhance the existing process of requirement traceability.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibilities and able to work within tight deadline.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, and a positive working attitude
- Ability to work independently on assigned task with minimum supervision.