- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Game & Entertainment Technology
- Skills: Technical support, Communications skills, Writing and editing
An opportunity exists for every school graduate to join the team as our technician to have an enthusiasm to do test on prototype product and a well defined career progression to grow with the company
- Perform test system setup and technical support based on requirements.
- Execute test based on test procedure.
- Record test data into datasheet
- Submit defects/bugs seen into defect management system.
- Higher Nitec or Diploma in IT/ Mechanical / Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Possess strong analytical and report writing skills
- Able to start work immediately will be an added advantage