- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Production planning
- Maintain and update reliable information into the scheduling tool
- Liaise and working meticulously with relevant departments (Project, Sales and Manufacturing Team) to gather the data for input to the scheduling tool inorder to translate to raw materials purchases and manufacturing schedules.
- Compiling the job tasks and integrate in the Schedule tools to produce accurate manufacturing setup.
- Education: Diploma/Degree in Business with at least 1 year of manufacturing sector experience
- Experience in ERP/SCM
- Knowledge of Incoterms/Letter of Credit will be an added advantage.
Please forward your resume as follows:
a) DETAILED CV IN MS WORDS FORMAT WITH PHOTO
b) REASON FOR LEAVING CURRENT AND PAST JOBS
c) CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY
d) NOTICE PERIOD