- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Time management, CRM (Customer relationship management), Multi-tasking
- Manage a team of project safety officers effectively in system assurance support of track renewal projects in SMRT.
- Highlight potential interferences between projects/maintenance/operations of SMRT and external parties and assist stakeholders to formulate optimised solutions.
- Manages and liaises with both internal and external parties, inclusive of sub-contractors, on risk management processes to maintain an acceptable level of safety for track renewal projects.
- Evaluates risk assessment submission and provides consultancy advice to establish appropriate risk control mechanism on operational activities.
- Assesses and reviews potential hazardous conditions and practices to enforce the implementation of an effective risk mitigation control measures for A&A activities and system modifications.
- Experience in the design and/or operation of electrical, mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatic systems
- Pro-active leader with ability to instil strong discipline in time management
- Possess excellent people skills and able to work well in a team as well as individually
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and work under pressure
- Ability to think holistically and strategically
- Registered Workplace Safety and Health Officer with MOM with 1 to 2 years experience in a technical environment
- Experience in incident / accident investigation.
- A team player and able to work with staff at all levels.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
Human Resource Division
SMRT Corporation Ltd
251 North Bridge Road
All materials will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.