- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance
- Skills: Trade finance operations
An international financial institution is looking for a Trade Finance Operations Manager's to join their expanding operations division in Singapore.
Our client is an international Asian bank that is currently expanding in all areas of their operations. They have been in Singapore for more than 70 years and provide a range of financial services to a customer base within the Asia Pacific region.
Responsibilities on a daily basis:
- You will be tasked with the smooth running of the trade operations function within the business which include Front to back and back to back LC issuance, document checking & export discounting.
- Responsible for implementing effective operational processes and procedures
- Achieving consistent quality service performance by conducting process improvement reviews.
- Managing the sanctions compliance risks control for the operations department.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Must be a degree holder with at least 3 years of Trade Finance experience
- Must be proficient in UCP600, URC522, URDG758, ISP98
- Must be proficient in SWIFT messaging such as MT7xx, MT103 and MT202
- The ability to converse and read Chinese will be advantageous as you will be required to liaise with Chinese speaking counterparts on a daily basis.
Do you want the opportunity to take on more responsibility in their career? Perhaps you want more exposure. This opportunity will come with a unique progression structure and you will have the chance to be part of an organisation that is massively diversifying. This position will also allow for interaction with Senior Stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Andrew O'Callaghan on +65 6416 9741.