- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Maritime Studies, Maritime Transportation Management, Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Liner Shipping Trade
Only Singaporean and PR need to apply
Please attach CV with photo
Position: Trade & Liner Executive (Intra-Asia Trade) (5 days / Habourfront / $2500 - $3000 neg)
- To handle pricing, daily space control, pricing, and marketing
- To manage reports and perform market analysis
- Interface with parties internally and externally on space/operation/scheduling issues as needed both internally and externally
- Degree / Diploma in Business or other related discipline.
- Experience in Liner Shipping Trade or marketing preferred
- Independent, commercially driven and good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office, and Excel in particular
Position: Trade & Liner Executive (Trans-Pacific Trade) (5 days / Habourfront / $2900 - $3200 neg)
- Pricing and space control, monitoring Asia Export booking and utilization outlook to North America
- To communicate and work closely with Asia offices to recommend to Management for
pricing, utilization and market strategy
- Degree / Diploma in Maritime Studies, Business or other related discipline.
- Experience in Liner Shipping Trade or Marketing preferred.
- Commercial driven and possess strong analytical skills.
Position: Equipment Control Executive (5 days / Habourfront / $2500 - $3000 neg)
- Planning / arranging of Container-Positioning within Asia on a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Liasing with other regions' offices and Preparing KPI reports
- Diploma/ Degree, preferably with some working experience in container line shipping.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Willing to travel.
Interested candidates, please submit your detailed resume with photo attached to : email@example.com