- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Trading, sales, logistic arrangement, marketing, Ferrous Raw Material, account Management
- Opportunity to grow and work with leading Japanese Trading Company
- Trading, sales, logistic arrangement, marketing, Ferrous Raw Material
About our Client
Our client, an established Japanese trading company founded in 1946, specializing in steel, non-ferrous metals, food, fuel, chemicals, lumber, machinery and many other items. Their Singapore Office was established since 1971 and is looking for dynamic individual to join them as Business Coordinator
- Trading function in Ferrous Raw Material department including sales & marketing.
- Follow up and manage the existing accounts and establish new accounts.
- Correspond & coordinate with clients, overseas offices and headquarters on daily activities.
- Manage order processing and logistic arrangement request.
- Manage risk management of customer’s credit lines and stock inventories.
- Ensure all logistics activities are well coordinated.
- Ensure payments receivable and payable are all made on time.
- Manage and entertain oversea guests and customers to ensure their well-being.
- Must possess at least a Diploma & above with 3-4 years of experience in trading business.
- Knowledge in shipping and trade payment modes is preferred.
- Some experience in steel or scrap trading will be beneficial.
- Willingness to travel frequently around Asia Pacific region to meet/visit customers and suppliers at short notice.