- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Written and spoken English
Our client, an Offshore company is looking for
Traffic Controller/ Logistics Executive
- Handle logistics matters once purchase/service order is confirm
- Obtain and Negotiating contracts, transportation and handling costs with customers, suppliers and agents.
- Maintain and updating monthly records
- Declaration of customs/ trades/web permits if require
- Handle Bill of Ladings and other related shipping and air documentations in relation to import, export and crosstrade shipments
- Monitor the condition of vehicles to reduce downtime.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and agents for deliveries.
- Knowledgeable and familiar with sea, air, warehousing and logistics quotations for both import and export jobs
- Good relationship with shipping lines
- Good command of English
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills
- Experience in shipping/freight forwarding industry in Singapore will be advantageous
- At least 2 years experience in Logistics in the Marine Offshore industry.
Only S'poreans and S'pore PR candidates will be considered
Candidate who interested in the above position please deposit your resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com
Please visit our official website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/
For those who occur any problem to apply through above link, please do not hesitate to contact us at 6423 9539.
We are sending you an invitation to join our Facebook “Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd”.
The link to our Facebook page is as followed,
We hope that the updates on the job openings would be helpful to you.
Please assist us in recommending our Facebook to your friends and contacts especially who are looking into jobs related to Marine, Shipping, Offshore, Logistics and Engineering.
For more marine job openings, kindly refer to our website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/