- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Skills: Analytical and interpersonal communication skills
- Carry out installation, commissioning and preventive maintenance at the customers' premises
- Provide diagnosis, troubleshooting and repairs with the aid of product manuals
- Manage assigned parts, tools and any other assets provided
- Conduct training to customers' engineers and technicians
- Higher Nitec / Diploma in IT / Electronics / Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent
- Fresh school leavers from ITE and Polytechnics are welcome to apply
- Willing to learn with a positive working attitude
Only Singaporeans and Singapore PR holders need apply.
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume in Microsoft Word document to gpsb_HR@yahoo.com.sg.
Please include in your resume the following information:
(1) Reason(s) for leaving your current and/or previous employment(s)
(2) Qualifications (incl. year graduated)
(3) Availability / Notice period required
(4) Current / Last drawn and expected salary
(5) Recent photograph (scanned)
(6) Names and contact numbers of 2 character referees relating to your previous employment(s)
We thank you in advance for your interest in applying for this position and shall get in touch with you as soon as you have been shortlisted.