- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Early Childhood Education
- Skills: MS Office
Upon successful employment with a childcare employer, you will be trained and mentored over 13 months under an accelerated trainee teacher scheme. You will be equipped with practical teaching skills during the training with SEED Institute and through on-the-job. WSQ Professional Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (Childcare) will be awarded to you upon successful completion of the training - the licensing certificate to work with children from 18 months to 6 years old.
- Diploma in any discipline from a local polytechnic or Degree in any discipline (with English as the medium of instruction).
- Credit in Cambridge GCE 'O' Level English(EL1*)
- Passion and the perseverance to nurture the next generation; equipping and inspiring young lives.
Note: *Applicants with a C5 or C6 in EL1 are given 2 years from the point of teacher registration to obtain either a B4 in EL1 or a minimum band of 6.5 in IELTS (General Training)