- Salary: 2400 - 2800
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Economics, Manufacturing
- Skills: AutoCAD, Solidworks, Unigraphics
QuEST Global is seeking candidates for the role of TRAINEE ENGINEER (Entry Level/Polytechnic Diploma Holder). This is a hybrid technical role developing skills and experiences associated with Quality, Manufacturing, Design, and Supply Chain Engineering allowing QuEST to provide a full spectrum of quality service supports our customer’s across various industries like Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Marine, Healthcare, transportation. Candidates should demonstrate the ability to learn and develop strong Technical Skills.
You will be working along-side other engineers working on different industries. You will have hands on experience in Detail Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering.
This job comes with Excellent Training Programme in Detail Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering targeting various industries.
Key Responsibilities and Requirement:
- Create models and drawings within AutoCAD and/or UG-NX and/or SolidWorks 3D modelling software
- Creation/Modification of model/Assembly & their associative drawings as specified in the Change Orders
- Contribute to supporting the creation of design documents and drawings for mechanical, structural and piping systems or skid mounted integrated systems
- Basic knowledge on manufacturing procedures and drawing reading skills and Geometric dimension & Tolerance
- Support in these areas- Process planning, Inspection Planning, Cost engineering
- Supporting role to other design and technical departments as required
- Required training (Classroom - polytechnic / Office) will be provided.
- Diploma in Aeronautical & Aerospace Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or from Manufacturing/Mechanical/Mechatronics equivalent
- Experience 0-4 years
- Self-motivated, disciplined, passionate, and organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal and networking skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Offers Competitive Wages with Career Growth & Enhancement
- Extensive Training and Workshops provided
- Position also qualifies for benefits including Joining Bonus, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
- A Five-Day Work