- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Early Childhood Education
- Skills: MS Office
Upon successful employment with a childcare employer, you will be trained and mentored over 8 months under a trainee infant educarer scheme. You will be equipped with practical teaching skills during the training with SEED Institute and through on-the-job. WSQ Advanced Certificate in Early Years will be awarded to you upon successful completion of the training - the licensing certificate to work with children from 2 months to 3 years old.
- At least 3 credit in Cambridge GCE 'O' Level including English(EL1*) OR
- Completed Secondary 4 Education and attained average of SOA 5 in the Workplace Literacy (WPL) with Writing at least SOA 5.
- Passion and the perseverance to nurture the next generation; equipping and inspiring young lives. Enthusiastic in working with infants and toddlers.