- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Early Childhood Education
- Skills: MS Office
Upon successful employment with a childcare or kindergarten employer, you will be trained and mentored over 18 months under a trainee teacher scheme. You will be equipped with practical teaching skills during the training with SEED Institute and through on-the-job. WSQ Professional Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education will be awarded to you upon successful completion of the training - the licensing certificate to work with children from 18 months to 6 years old.
- At least 5 credit in Cambridge GCE 'O' Level including English(EL1*) - please indicate your O Level results clearly in your resume.
- Passion and the perseverance to nurture the next generation; equipping and inspiring young lives.
Note: *Applicants with a C5 or C6 in EL1 are given 2 years from the point of teacher registration to obtain either a B4 in EL1 or a minimum band of 6.5 in IELTS (General Training)