- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Communication skills, Supervision, Planning skills, Leadership skills, Management skills
Embark on a 1-year training and development programme to learn about large-scale container terminal operations. The programme will give you a sound foundation in the fundamentals of supervising vessel operations and resource planning. You will also develop strong leadership and communication skills as you manage and motivate a team of equipment specialists to ensure plans are well-executed, meeting critical service levels in a dynamic environment.
- A Diploma from a recognized institution or GCE 'A' levels with at least 2 'A' and 2 'AO' credits
- Willing to work on rotating shifts
- Perfect color vision
- Able to work at heights
You will earn a monthly salary of $2,150 (with NS) and a gross salary of up to $2,850, with shift allowance, overtime and incentive payments.
Apply online at www.singaporepsa.com or through STJobs.sg.
Thank you for your interest in PSA Corporation.