- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Communications skills
- The Training Assistant will support officers in the MAS Academy in the daily operations of training and development.
- Responsibilities include providing administrative and logistic support for all in-house and regional training events organised by the MAS Academy.
- You will be managing online training management systems, repositories and all learning resources, preparing training reports/ statistics, budgets and payments, and dealing with vendors and trainers.
- Diploma/GCE ‘A’ Level
- Relevant working experience in training administration, events/logistical arrangements and database management
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Possesses initiative and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel. Skills in MS PowerPoint and website management would be an advantage
Please apply online at http://www.mas.gov.sg/careers/apply.html, search for the reference number and position you are applying for under Mid-Career Professionals / Support Staff.
To facilitate the selection, we regret that we accept only online applications made at our website.
If you require any assistance relating to the job application form, please submit your case at http://sg.helpdesk.jobsdb.com/djs/
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.