- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Presentation skills
- Designs instructional materials for training programs.
- Coordinates with external vendors to customize learning initiatives.
- Conducts "Train-the-Trainer" sessions as necessary to support initiatives.
- Conducts regular evaluations of training programs and implement revisions when necessary.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Training Development.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in relevant field.
- Must have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with demonstrated proficiency in both oral and written communication.
- Singaporean or SPRs