- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Over see the running of the transport operations and ensure all cost, quality and performance targets are achieved.
- Generate clear and concise communication flow between customers service officers and controllers concerning work expectations and job execution.
- Ensure that driver resource is planned properly and operations are planned to utilize fleet to its maximum capacity
- Verify all transport invoices and deal with any issues before passing to Transport Manager for verification.
- Deal with Driver and staff issues and escalate to Transport manager as appropriate.
- Enhance and develop the transport operation in all areas.
- Support the Transport Manager in all areas of logistics to meet the needs of the business.
- Attend meetings with management and customers at various locations
- Manage and handle a team of traffic controllers + 30 drivers and 10 customer service personal.
- Over the day to day operations with full utilization of equipment and vehicles.
- Do up incident reports and handle motor related accident cases.Liaise with workshop and suppliers or equipment repairs.
- Minimum Diploma Holders
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably specialize in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Energetic and independent
- Communicates well, efficient and reliable
- Proficient in MS Office
- Possess own vehicle
- Must have experience in Transportation and Projects work.
- The personal should be familiar in PSA & Jurong Port procedures.
- Due to limits of foreign quotas, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered for this role.
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
Send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sandy at 6416-6972 for a confidential discussion.
You may also use the "Apply" button below and be alerted of future relevant opportunities.
Reg no: R1328640