- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: travel, ticket, ticketing, reservation, customers, support, consultant, agent
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Consultants with about 1 to 5 years of customer/client service experience in the travel and tourism industry. You should ideally be someone who is great at recommending destinations and itineraries for our corporate clients and create excellent client rapport from your service.
Our client is a Leading Global MNC in business travel and events management established in more than 100 countries across the world.
- Make insightful recommendations and proposals to customers based on their needs and expectations
- Promote products and services to customers
- Build rapport and trust with the customer to gain their long term business and loyalty
- Complete customer airline, hotel and transport bookings with highest proficiency
- Facilitate VISA application efficiently
- Responsible for invoicing transactions
- Fulfilling the client's customer service KPIs
- Comply to internal service level agreements
- Proven experience as a Travel Consultant managing B2B corporate accounts
- Sound knowledge of GDS system (e.g. Galileo / Amadeus/ Sabre)
- Excellent in communication and good interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Capable to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a great opportunity to work in a well-established company which values talent development, work-life balance and diversity. Additionally, with the guidance of your team leader, you will be given opportunity to work with significant corporate clients and be the main point of contact for their business travel arrangement.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cherry Chan on +65 6416 9822.