- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: travel, product development, business development, golf
You will be required to:
- Be responsible for the design and conceptualizing new exciting travel experiences
- Source and liaise with golf/ travel partners locally and overseas
- Be involved in marketing efforts aimed at the promotion of the Company’s services
- Coordinate and organize customers’ desired travel experiences
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a travel-related organization
- Experience in Product Development and Planning preferred.
- Team-player; self motivated and with a friendly disposition
- Able to travel at short notice.
- Possesses excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Computer literacy with good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook is a must
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Residents only.