International Currency Cards are the issuer of American Express Cards in USD and Euro (Green, Gold, Platinum, Centurion & Small Business Cards) generating significant profits annually. Centurion is the flagship product in the portfolio and plays a significant role in the overall profitability of the business.
With changing consumer needs the CENTURION product needs to expand with a differentiated proposition for the very high spending card members.
To bring this vision to life, we are building a team inclusive of 1 seasoned individual who is able to provide support to the ICC Centurion Personal Managers to enable PRO-ACTIVE, TAILORED and PERSONALISED card servicing to these card members that sets a benchmark in 1:1 servicing.
The ability to support the Personal Managers in building credibility and personal rapport with card members by anticipating their needs through customer profiling is essential to deliver excellent customer service.
Furthermore, this individual will assist the Personal Managers in handling all Lifestyle and Card requests and provide administrative support on all card enquiries, as well as lifestyle fulfillment requests.
With this in place, they will contribute to revenue optimization by identifying opportunities to enhance customer engagement with the product and to the American Express (AMEX) brand.
To deliver on this vision the Subject Matter Expert will:
- Assist the Personal Managers to build an accurate card member profile
- Ensure the Personal Managers acknowledge birthdays, special dates etc. and assist in creating a personalised calendar of travel & lifestyle recommendations based on card member profile and spend related behaviour
- Complete daily card account analysis to deliver pro active servicing anticipating potential issues & significant events within card member journey
- Support the Personal Managers to build personal credibility by assisting with fulfillment requests (inc Lifestyle) based on card member preferences and personalised recommendations
- Partner with Relationship Managers leveraging internal and external networks to provide exceptional levels of servicing at all times
- Support Personal Managers with customer enquiries to deliver a seamless service
- Make recommendations for improvement to processes, technical or otherwise, to ensure maximum quality and efficiency
- Ensure that customer profiles are accurate and regularly maintained to support the proactive and personalised servicing philosophy
- Maintain an awareness of customer trends and industry developments in the Card & Lifestyle arena
- Operate within all organisational compliance principles and ensures customer awareness of appropriate compliance, and security requirements relating to the destination and confirms the issuing details and booking conditions for each reservation
What you need:
- Experience in a Travel Consultant role and knowledge of travel reservation software (Abacus or Sabre) would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of the Luxury Lifestyle arena and experience in Card Operations (including PSP, Desktop, Care) would be an advantage
- Ability to build personal relationship and credibility with High Value customers
- Ability to build and maintain positive internal relationships to provide critical support in meeting customer requirements
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex credit and customer service enquires in a prompt and courteous manner
- Emotional intelligence whilst dealing with customer enquiries and in probing customers to determine key requirements
- Maintain composure even under pressure and in the face of frequently changing or competing demands
- Ability to effectively resolve conflict if customer is dissatisfied, and to apply influence and persuasion to drive a positive customer experience
- Ability to work independently to strict deadlines
- Ability to overcome obstacles by creatively tailoring approach
- Dynamic with energetic attitude and work ethic
- Strong research/information gathering skills and creative problem solving skills
- Confident of compliance regulations in an offsite environment
- Able to speak Mandarin; Bahasa Indonesian desired but not essential
Apply now and elevate your career to the next level!
Pre-requisites / Summary :
- Min. Education Level : 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study : Not Applicable
- Year of Exp Required : 3
- Skills : Client management, Communications skills, Creative problem solving skills, Interpersonal skills
- Language : English, Chinese (Mandarin), Bahasa Indonesia