- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Environmental Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Turf/Landscape/Sports Field grounds maintenance
- Inspection of all goal posts and pitch, marking out all sports pitches and setting up pitch for matches
- Coordinate closely with relevant contractors for the maintenance of field.
- Maintain the register of all the grounds equipment
- Handle the Health and safety requirements including auditing equipment and outdoor spaces, risk assessments and method statements for work to be undertaken
- Ensuring maintaining the appearance of the pitch and stadium
- Minimum a Degree in Environmental & Landscaping with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Relevant experience in Turf/Landscape/Sports Field grounds maintenance
- Independent, Initiative and Motivated
- Candidate who possesses a Class 3 driving license will be an advantage.