- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Oral and written communication skills, and good interpersonal skills, Problem solving & Analytical skills
- Provide Tier 2 troubleshooting/ identification and resolution for application and hardware issues.
- Resolve complex problems quickly and methodically in a fast paced atmosphere;
- Work independently and as a functional part of a team;
- Communicate effectively and courteously with management, support teams, and customers;
- Handle multiple tasks while prioritizing effectively; and maintain professionalism and composure while encountering difficult situations.
- Perform filter thru new tickets, notifications, and calls into the center to determine which issues need to be worked and those that can be closed.
- Execute by follow predefined Methods & Procedures as well as job aides based on alarm text in the auto-generated tickets.
- Strong in UNIX AIX skill set with 3 years experience in System admin functions of Windows, Red Hat Linux and Sun Solaris operating Systems
- Familiarity with Windows Servers hardware, Cluster, VMware, Storage, Sun Servers, HP, Dell and IBM Blade Servers
- Familiarity with Application software - Weblogic, Apache, IIS and operating systems (including Windows, UNIX, Linux, Basic Networking).
- Familiarity with broad spectrum of communications equipment Switches, Cisco routers and switches.
- Experience managing a ticket queue particularly Remedy system
- Good problem solving & analytical skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate Flexible to work 12 hours rotating shift
- Candidate must be flexible and willing to work on both UNIX and WINDOW Environment
- Must have strong communication skills
To apply for the above position, kindly
INDICATE THE POSITION TITLE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR
and send your full resume in MS Word format to IT@experis.com.sg