Client is at Jln Bukit Merah.
1. Booking of space for shipment.
2. Coordinate with warehouse on marking and collection date.
3. Prepare shipping documents as per instructions from buyers.
4. Prepare banking documents.
5. Arrange for fumigation when reguired.
6. Ensure LC conditions are acceptable.
7. Prepare documents as per requirement, certificate of origin, quality, inspection, etc.. 8. Coordinate required documents for incoming cargo.
9. Arrange for export permit.
10. Advise all concern on status of shipment.
11. Insurance for shipment
12. Take care of in-coming calls
Min GCE O Level
*****Have at least 2 years of experience in shipping coordinating task and documentation
*****Knowledge of shipping/import&export documentation, Bank LC, shipping insurance
Proficient in MS words
Strong communication in English and Chinese languages as need to liaise with Chinese associates
A strong team player who is pleasant with the ability to mult tasking
Singaporeans/SPR preferably staying in Bukit Merah/Queenstown/Commonwealth areas
5 days work from 8.30am-5.30pm
Salary $1.8k-$2.2k depending on relevant experience
Able to start work immediately
Apply with updated resume in MS word stating:
1. Reasons for leaving
2. Date of availability
3. Last drawn and expected salary