- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: business development, admin, quotation, insurance, financial services
- Develop and ensure effective relationship management with new and existing producers to increase sales to meet business targets and to ensure long term business partnership
- Advise producers on policies and operating procedures and processes to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Interact with Underwriting Departments on risk underwriting guidelines and processes.
- Close interaction and cooperation with the Underwriting, Claims, Finance and HR to facilitate prompt and efficient servicing support to producers.
- Gather market intelligence to ensure company’s competitiveness and capitalize on market opportunities to identify trends and develop new ways to grow the business profitably.
- Minimum Certificate in General Insurance (CGI) qualification.
- Possesses 5 years of relevant working experience
- Good relationship building and customer focus skills
- Good negotiation, analytical, decision making and underwriting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Self motivated, possess initiative and keen sense of accountability.
- Photo Attached
- Complete resume & detailed work experience
- Last-drawn salary
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period, if any