- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Ms Office
A leading MNC in the healthcare industry is looking for commited and qualified individuals to join their team.
Support Snr HR executive and perform the following responsibilities:
- Expatriate management (15-20 paxs)
- Responsible for monthly payroll administration - inclusive of preparation of payroll journal and accrual schedule.
- Ensure all processes, procedures and activities necessary to the administration for employee benefits
- Maintain and update personnel information and ensure strict confidentiality is kept at all times.
- Application of work passes (EP, SP, WP, training passes) and on-boarding related matters.
- Support the HR team in the delivery of an effective HR service to the organisation.
- Support and review HR policies and processes.
- Prepare and provide headcount reports and staff costing.
- Support in the collation of local Training Needs and the rollout of Training Plan.
- Support the rollout of HR Programs.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Diploma in HRM with Payroll Processing
- Meticulous and likes to deal with numbers
- Good knowledge of the Singapore Employent Act and MOM regulations
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Able to priortize workand & multitask
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with China counterparts
- Experience with Payroll processing
- *** Singaporean/PRs only
Working Hours: 5 day work week - 8.30am - 6pm (Mon - Fri)
EA License No.: 07C3481
Registration No.: R1219858
*** Candidates who are interested in a rewarding HR career with a listed Healthcare organisation, do kindly send in your application directly to email@example.com or click on the "Apply" button with the link below:
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be notify.