- Salary: 1600 - 2000
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Skills: IT knowledge
- Handles all customers’ service call or enquires that cover voice and data issues and complaints
- Perform 1stlevel technical analysis, corrective and preventive maintenance.
- Station at client’s premises to assist in structured cabling system maintenance and upgrading works
- Plan and schedule works according to client’s requirements
- Coordinate structured cabling works with internal and external parties
- Lots of OT for Selected candidates.
On-the-job training will be provided for selected candidates
Working Hours:0830hrs to 1730hrs (MondaytoFriday), 0830hrs to 1230hrs (Sat)
- ITE holder in Mechanical/IT/Project/Electrical engineering or related disciplines.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Keen to discover and assess new technology for work purposes.
- Should be highly motivated and able to work under tight schedule.
- Have a passion for customer service and experience in customer service environment
- No Experience are welcomed as training will be provided.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice period preferred.
Please remember to include your:
- Recent Photo
- Personal Particular
- Working experience
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Notice Period