- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: marketing, brand management, bank, financial service, insurance
Established MNC in the financial sector is seeking for a Marketing and Communicateions Executive/ Graphic Designer to join the organization.
Exciting opportunities ahead for a rebranding exercise!
Attractive career progression and wide exposure to the dynamic and professional sector.
- Support initiatives of various business units through external and internal communication projects including sales communication, collateral and promotions
- Responsible for creating marketing material and including writing, editing and proof reading of communication materials.
- Involve in various e-Marketing activities, website management, social media platforms as well as marketing collaterals
- Coordinating and to handle liaison with advertising agencies and production/design houses
- Conceptualization and execution of events
- Proficiency in Photoshop and marketing functions
- Degree / Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in marketing & communication related jobs
- Experience in marketing in financial institutions will be a strong advantage
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good team player as well as working independently with good initiative
- Have interpersonal skills and is a resourceful team player. Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Photoshop
Interested applicants please kindly submit resumes to Alexis by clicking on the APPLY BUTTON below
1 Raffles Place #19-03
One Raffles Place Tower One
EA : 12C5983
Telephone: (65) 6535 9696
Fax: (65) 6671 4858