- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Industrial
- A global leader in the Technology vertical
- Attractive development and growth opportunity
- Cohesive culture
My client is looking for a well experienced Value Engineer with strong background and hands-on experience in Industrial Engineering work to join their growing team. The successful incumbent will be leading warehouse optimization activities and improvement initiatives for warehouse processes and reconfiguration.
To qualify for the role, we require the following:
- Minimum 5-7 years of Industrial Engineering experience in an MNC environment, having working for Technology companies will be preferred.
- Prior experience in the design and implementation of solutions to improve reconfiguration, warehouse processes and warehouse layout as well as space utilization projects.
- Lean Sigma knowledge is required as the methodology is used to drive initiatives especially improvements on quality, cost savings, increased of efficiency as well as employee safety.
- Design and improve warehouse reconfiguration and warehouse processes
- Strong ability to work in a dynamic work culture and fast pace environment
- Good communication and people management skills to allow good collaboration with cross functional team and external vendors
- Thrives well in an evolving environment, able to think out of the box for problem solving and coping with ambiguity
- Analytical mindset
- Result oriented