- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Class 3 driving licence
- Support importer and perform diagnostic / trouble shooting on the breakdown buses (mechanical/electrical/electronic systems)
- Check and monitoring the quality of the warranty campaign jobs done by Volvo importer.
- Dismantle defect parts that need to be analyzed by VEA or VBC
- Perform parts and equipment fitting on test/trial buses
- Perform software downloads and activation
- Attend to breakdown cases as per request from customer and take off relevant parts for analysis.
- Maintain VEA bus tools and equipment
- NITEC in Automotive Technology or former NTC 3/2 in Motor Vehicle Mechanics or NTC 3/2 in Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics
- Possess 2 to 10 years in the service and repair of buses or heavy trucks or diesel engine applications
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Knowledge in vehicle Electrical circuit diagram
- Able to carry out the electrical / electronic diagnostic and troubleshooting
- Able to use the diagnosis equipment (Computer).
- Possess own transport
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly click apply below and/or send in your resume in MS Word Format to mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
- Personal Particulars
- Recent photograph
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.