- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Maritime Studies
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Knowledge in any Accounting software applications is an advantage (e.g ACCPAC or Bass Accounting software), Microsoft words and excel skill
Our client, a Ship Management company is looking for
Vessel Accountant (x1)
- Financial and Management reporting to vessel owners
- Cash Management
- Variance Analysis
- Financial and Management Audits
- Closing of 20 sets of books on a monthly basis with various month end deadlines
- Communication between various internal stakeholders as well as with customers
- Minimum 4 years experience in managing full set of books.
- Highly motivated individual who possesses initiative and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a 'self-starter'.
- Experience in a related industry and exposure to Shipnet would be advantageous
Candidate who interested in the above position please deposit your resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our official website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/
For those who occur any problem to apply through above link, please do not hesitate to contact us at 6423 9539.
We are sending you an invitation to join our Facebook “Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd”.
The link to our Facebook page is as followed,
We hope that the updates on the job openings would be helpful to you.
Please assist us in recommending our Facebook to your friends and contacts especially who are looking into jobs related to Marine, Shipping, Offshore, Logistics and Engineering.
For more marine job openings, kindly refer to our website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/