- Salary: 5000 - 6000
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Management skills, Coaching skills, Leadership skills, Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Project management
- We are looking for someone to fill the role VP of Product Management. This person will identify new and expanded market opportunities, show ownership of requirements definition and design of products/solutions that meet demonstrated market needs, project management of creation and delivery of products/solutions, coordinating with development, quality assurance, business leaders and other stakeholders; and drive a product roadmap that sets our company up for success in the market.
- The individual filling this role must have a passion for technology and designing innovative new products and solutions, and a love for hands-on Agile-style project management.
- Experience in running and building online media companies is a bonus.
- Understanding what great product looks like, create a product roadmap to support our business strategy, leverage strong process and project management abilities to envision and manage product lifecycle from idea inception, support go-to-market plans, and lead with a customer first mindset.
- Become an expert on identified market segments, current and future. Provide thought leadership and direction as new applications are created and for the re-engineering of existing capabilities.
- Develop the requirements for highly differentiated solutions, products, and/or services, including strategy definition, requirements analysis, and delineation of the market opportunity.
- Provide timely and effective reports of product performance - specifically for development and product release plans.
- Manage the product launch process to ensure that all parts of the company are ready for product releases.
- Collaborate with team to get feedback from the field on new feature requirements and enhancements - in efforts to drive product utilization.
- Conduct market research, monitor competitive activity, and identify customer targets and their needs; apply learnings to current products and in ideation sessions for the development of new products or solutions.
- Participate in sales, business development, and existing customer calls as or meetings as appropriate to hear and understand first-hand the needs and requirements of prospects and customers.
- Build a strong relationship with the development team to ensure adherence to the development process and to maintain alignment with company resource planning and allocation efforts.
- Articulate new product features and benefits to internal groups, including marketing and sales.
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years of product management experience is desired.
- 10+ years of experience in managing, coaching, and leading senior level and mid-level staff including multi-functional teams.
- Hands-on design experience with consumer applications for both technical and business user.
- Experience defining technical product features; from inception to execution.
- Demonstrated visionary leader. Ability to develop and cultivate a dynamic, progressive, and technologically advanced organization.