- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Advertising/Marketing, Telematics & Media Technology, Communications & Media Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Mass Media, Presentation skills
The role of the Video Presenter is to produce and manage video packages for use across multiple channels of The Straits Times. The Video Presenter will also come up with concepts and be the presenter in the videos.
- Conceptualise, write script and present in videos based on approved creative direction by the ST Digital Editor.
- Post and manage all videos for publication on various ST platforms, including social media.
- Relevant degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Video Production, Journalism, English or any relevant fields with at least two years of relevant experience.
- Ability to set up, light, write, shoot, present and produce video packages.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere Pro.
- Demonstrates ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders.
- Ability to produce quality work in a fast paced environment.
- Well-organised and a self-starter, capable of managing multiple projects.
- Experience in social media platforms and management systems particularly YouTube and Facebook.
- Experience with producing live programmes and operating camera drones is an advantage.