- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Customer service, Communications skills
- You will be responsible for providing information and assistance to visitors in the Centre and to service general and membership enquiries from the public.
- You are also expected to perform frontline services such as ticketing, operating rides and other duties assigned.
- You should possess at least 3 GCE ‘O’ Level passes and be able to speak good English.
- You must also have a cheerful disposition and enjoy working with people.
- It would be an advantage if you have some frontline or customer service experience.
- You must be able to work on weekends and public holidays.
An attractive remuneration that commensurates with qualifications and experience will be offered to the qualified candidate.
Interested applicants should write in, stating full personal and career details, current and expected salary and contact number to email@example.com
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified).