- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Game & Entertainment Technology, Communications and New Media
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: An impressive portfolio of interface design & visual design projects, A strong eye for usability and user experience design, Good knowledge of the tools of the trade (e.g. Photoshop and Illustrator), Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 standards
If you are an experienced and passionate Visual Designer with strong development skills and have Web and Mobile products development experience please read on!
APiLINX, one-of-a-kind m-health, wellness and digital Media learning platform start-up is seeking a talented and passionate Visual Designer to contribute with their design skills to create the slickest brand out there.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Visual Designer to get in on the ground floor in creating innovative solutions for a rapidly growing industry.
As a designer you will work closely with other developers and designers to drive the evolution and expansion of APiLINX into lifestyle and mobile healthcare market segments.
We share your passion for technology.We are a well-funded company with an original idea for the healthcare industry. You will work with a small but talented team.
We need a designer who has worked on creating products for the mobile and web. Participation in the full software development lifecycle is required, and from time-to-time direct engagement and on-site work with clients is expected.
Desired Skills & Experience
Your responsibilities will include:
- Interface and interaction design for the mobile apps
- Design of website (needless to say, mobile first is the way we go)
- Overall design and branding. This includes the website, mobile apps, email campaigns, ad campaigns and other marketing collateral
We are looking for:
- An impressive portfolio of interface design & visual design projects
- A strong eye for usability and user experience design
- Good knowledge of the tools of the trade (e.g. Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 standards
- A portfolio that illustrates design skills and showcases your design ideology
- Your resume (including highest education history)
- Rapid problem solving skills
- Good team player who is self-motivated and well organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills
What's in it for you:
- Exciting and friendly work environment including a flexible work schedule
- Tremendous potential for growth
Please send your resume at: email@example.com with your availability, last and expected salary. Singaporean Citizen, Permanent resident, EP or DP ONLY.