- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance, Business Economics, Finance
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Experience in the management of AML/CFT or Economic Sanctions in a bank , A Bachelor Degree with at least 8 years of compliance experience and at least 3 years in a corporate/commercial bank., Promoting compliance-awareness, including any revisions, within the organization through various communication channels such as regular training and dialogue sessions.
Our client is one of the leading foreign Corporate Banks in Singapore.
With the expansion of the bank, they are currently looking for talented candidate to join their team.
VP, AVP; AML, Anti-Money Laundering / CFT / Economic Sanctions, Compliance Manager - Corporate Bank
The Anti-Money Laundering (AMLD), is a member of the Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for identifying and implementing measures to mitigate anti-money laundering and terrorists financing risks across all the markets, products and countries in which the Bank transacts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Promoting compliance-awareness, including any revisions, within the organization through various communication channels such as regular training and dialogue sessions.
- Making independent and effective recommendations on credit proposals and credit related matters to the management based on the credit reviews and analysis
- Engaging and collaborating with stakeholders to implement a robust compliance framework such as implementing a helpdesk to advise and obtain feedback, using statistics and reports to analysis effectiveness and ensuring that compliance manuals and internal procedures are up to date
- Identifying areas of weaknesses and thereafter implementing interventions and measuring effectiveness.
- A Bachelor Degree with at least 8 years of compliance experience and at least 3 years in a corporate/commercial bank.
- The ability to impart knowledge effectively through training sessions and presentations etc, resilience and a positive disposition are attributes which will help you succeed in this role