- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance, Accountancy, Finance
- Years of Experience: 7
- Skills: A Bachelor’s Degree, with at least seven years of audit experience in either the banking industry or at a Big Four accounting firm., Willing to travel to India and within Southeast Asia (approximately once every three months), Auditing designated entities in Singapore and in the region
Our client is one of the leading foreign Corporate Banks in Singapore.
With the expansion of the bank, they are currently looking for talented candidate to join their team.
VP / AVP; Internal Audit Manager / Assistant Manager -Corporate Bank
The Internal Audit Department Asia & Oceania Office(IAD) in Singapore is responsible for providing independent assessments of the risk and control environment of the branch, by conducting audits and off-site monitoring.
IAD acts as an independent consulting function, designed to add value and improve the Bank’s operations.
Currently IAD Asia & Oceania Department is responsible for the branches in Singapore, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam and India.
- Auditing designated entities in Singapore and in the region
- Assisting the Lead Auditor in preparing and compiling audit results
- Supporting senior managers and managers with planning and administrative assistance
- Supporting Head Office audits of regional offices
- A Bachelor’s Degree, with at least seven years of audit experience in either the banking industry or at a Big Four accounting firm.
- Additional professional qualifications such as a Certified Internal Auditor or Certified Public Accountant (CIA/CPA) are preferred.
- Willing to travel to India and within Southeast Asia (approximately once every three months)