- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance, Business Economics, Finance
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: •Performing credit reviews and analysis on the credit proposals submitted , •Making independent and effective recommendations on credit proposals and credit related matters, •A degree with around 10 years of working experience and at least 5 years in corporate credit experience
Our client is one of the leading foreign Corporate Banks in Singapore.
With the expansion of the bank, they are currently looking for talented candidate to join their team.
VP/AVP; Relationship Manager (Corporate / Institutional Banking) -Corporate Bank
The departmentis responsible for credit review ofcorporate,sovereign and financial insititutioncustomers/transactions in the Asia & Oceania region.
The countries/areas covered are Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Australia, Myanmar and Cambodia.
- Performing credit reviews and analysis on the credit proposals submitted by the offices in Asia & Oceania Division
- Making independent and effective recommendations on credit proposals and credit related matters to the management based on the credit reviews and analysis
- Assigning credit ratings to borrowers, guarantors and other obligors in accordance with the rating procedures and other relevant rules of the Bank
- Performing periodical and special credit reviews and assessments (e.g. Close Watch, Self Assessment, Strict Management Claims Determination, etc).
- Gathering credit and related information on the customers or industry, from internal and external sources (e.g. customers of the Bank, buyers and suppliers, public authorities and institutions, credit agencies, other banks, etc)
- Visiting customers with business promotion departments whenever necessary for obtaining more in-depth information on the customers for analysis purposes.
- Performing any other duties and projects as assigned
- A degree with around 10 years of working experience and at least 5 years in corporate credit experience covering Southeast Asia markets (preferably with experience covering Singapore and its neighboring countries).
- Occasional traveling is required.