- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 7
- Skills: See job description.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
The SAA Lead for the GTS-Cash acts as a Platform Support role for SAA (Swift Alliance Access) for DBS Bank Institutional Banking Group Technology.
* Provide 7 x 24 Incident and Problem Management support of Swift and other cash management Platforms.
* Provide technical expertise to facilitate investigation of complex technical issues. Uses technical knowledge to provide solutions to complex issues in a timely and efficient manner.
* Possesses strong understanding of technical and subject matter expertise that can be leveraged to identify and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
* Leads technical team in support of 3 -5 operations teams and support engineers by driving investigation of Incidents and corrective action follow-ups
* Leads formal and informal Post Event Problem Reviews (PEPRs), coordinates delivery dates, define action items, and pursue issues to closure for problems that occurred for all Severity Level 1 - 3 client impacting incidents.
* Ensures that all stakeholders are sufficiently involved in the Problem Management process. Act as project Leader facilitating weekly problem management meetings with Sr. technical staff reviewing root cause and corrective actions. Contributes metrics based reporting on the production and/or pre-production environment. Keep current with emerging technologies and lead implementation efforts as applicable.
* Strong technical knowledge of Swift software packages
* Able to provide 24x7 incident and problem management support of Swift and other cash management platforms
* Very clear communication skills both written and oral
* Able to drive/recommend solutions to extended technology teams.
* Self-starter with excellent crisis management skills.
* Able to lead and facilitate meetings, to lead the technical team in driving investigation of incidents and corrective actions follow-ups
* Some development skills as occasional scripting skills will be put to use.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.