- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: See job description.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
* Responsible for the application availability, enhancements and overall end-to-end connectivity i.e. overall quality, stability and performance of the system.
* Develop Costing model and sharing the costing with different project teams on shared Infra.
* Prepare and present Business Case/Migration Plan for Technology Initiatives e.g. End of Software Lifecycle (EOS)/ EOS refresh/ EMS upgrade.
* Involve in designing the patterns on integration with legacy e.g. Integration services and future ready, API
* Transform requirements into Operations and blueprint for the solution rollout.
* Provide technology perspective to the delivery teams and offer roadmap guide and prioritization by keeping all abreast with industry trends.
* Technical leadership and guidance to the development & operations team
* Ensure minimal technical debt and best of breed technology is used.
* Day to Day interaction with Interfacing system on their connectivity & resiliency.
* Chairing Service communication flow to ensure that the solution architecture aligns with the roadmaps established by the enterprise architecture, and that it adheres to the enterprise architecture principles. Act as the bridge between Enterprise / Application Architecture and Delivery.
* Regular health-check and capacity assessment of Production environment from BAU growth perspective and incoming project volume.
* Consistent Change reviews for the enhancements and new projects
* Participate in defining the interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems in terms of functional coverage.
* 10-12 years of related work experience in Service Oriented Integration & Digital Transformation projects
* Experience in setting up Integration layer platform starting from pre-prod, production & DR e.g. TIBCO Domains, EMS, Hawk Rules
* End-to-End Enterprise Architecture understanding, including Enterprise Services, Middleware technologies e.g. Tibco, Middleware MQ, EMS, Mainframe technologies, Databases, Data Warehouses, and Core Banking solutions.
* Experienced in Horizontal scaling setup and segregation of Integration component to ensure no impact or less impact.
* Expertise in TIBCO suite of products, Business Works, ActiveSpace, EMS, Admin & Hawk.
* API exposure on Internal and External connectivity to Services layer.
* Expertise on MQ, HTTPS, Database, C:D, TWS connectivity to Service layer.
* Guide on splitting of a service based on complexity and the load.
* Guide on merging different service based on endpoints and similarity.
* Experienced in Design patterns for Integration layer, Application Infra Setup.
* Setting up Scheduled, Unscheduled maintenance window.
* Good relevant understanding of Enterprise Integration and Messaging Patterns, SOA Governance practices.
* Strong communication skills including engaging senior management on strategic plans, leading project steering committees and status updates on tickets and incidents.
* Experienced in Agile methodology.
* Capable to handle multiple concurrent incidents following process and closure with management report.
* Excellent organizational, vendor management, negotiation, and prioritization skills.
* Proactive and able to work under pressure, strong problem-solving skills and positive “can do” attitude.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.