- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Technology
Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group’s risk and control processes are adequate and effective. All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company’s internal controls.
DBS embarked on a digital transformation journey aiming to become a FinTech company. As the bank’s businesses and operations become digital, the work of IT Audit will look very different in the future. Digital auditing will require broader and vastly deferent skillsets to provide assurances on the business usage of artificial intelligence, big data and cloud computing.
As an audit manager, the individual is primarily accountable for strategic technology risk assessment and profiling in DBS, devise appropriate and forward-looking technology audit strategy, roadmap, audit plan and oversee execution of audit assignment in the designated BU/SU portfolios. He or she will also be expected to provide supervision and coaching to team members.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
* Keep abreast with technical, industry practice & academic in the fields of Technology Risk and Security Solution, as well as independently assess changes in the related regulatory, industry & technology developments. The objective of this is to keep our technology audit strategy and audit plan up-to-date.
* Study & address on-going global technology security trends and threats in the industry.
* Perform continuous risk assessment and profiling of the Bank’s technology defense landscape.
* Identify and strategize on the technology universe relevant to the Bank and assess the adequacy of audit coverage.
Manage and oversee execution of the audit plan/issues and initiatives
* Develop and manage the IT audit plan.
* Ensure consistency and adequacy of audit coverage.
* Perform continuous risk assessment of the business and related support groups.
* Ensure audits are executed in accordance with departmental and IIA standards.
* Proactively inform IT Audit management on the major risk event, IT incident, and external audit and regulatory issues arising during the audit or through regular contact with line management.
* Ascertain that major concerns are recommendations raised by internal and external auditors, and regulators are resolved satisfactorily.
* Propose, develop and/or drive initiatives that will bring Group Audit to its greater heights.
Provide subject matter expertise
* Actively advise and apprise IT Audit management of all major risk, control and regulatory issues that impact the control environment.
* Demonstrate strong understanding and know-how and be resourceful to keep abreast of the key development in IT Infrastructure/Process areas.
* Possess strong hands-on knowledge and experience in the implementation and support of virtualisation and cloud computing technology.
* Exposure to development operations (DevOps) environment preferred, with strong understanding of the IT infrastructure components/processes that are essential in supporting continuous delivery, integration, automated testing, and performance monitoring associated with application development.
* Assist IT Audit management to communicate and deliver timely, concise and insightful control issues to senior IT management and Audit Committee.
Trusted learning facilitator (relationship management)
* Manage key relationships with line management for the designated business portfolios.
* Develop Audit’s role as a Trusted Advisor in the IT in control matters.
* Raise issues and problems with, and provide information and constructive advice to the appropriate levels of management, so that significant risk and control issues are escalated and resolved properly.
* Be a subject matter expert in the aspect of technology threats and associated preventive measures.
* Promote risk and control awareness across region.
Support staff and self-development
* Keep abreast of own professional development to enhance one’s skills and competence.
* Coach and guide junior staff on all audit engagements.
* Degree in any related field.
* General understanding of overall banking business.
* Exposure to cyber threats security assessment and related preventive, detective and corrective measures, business analysis and application development would be an added advantage.
* Strong background in advanced statistics, data analytics, deep machine learning, predictive modelling, system coding and API management.
* Innovative and Agility.
* Good project management and organisation skill.
* Good communication skills - spoken and written.
* Ability to work with all levels of management and staff; must have strong organisation skills and is performance-oriented.
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines.
* Demonstrate initiative and independence.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.