- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information Technology and Business (ERP)
- Skills: Vulnerability Management/ Cyber security Infrastruture Analyst
This is a role with a major European MNC bank and you will be working with the Infrastructure team to ensure the security of the networks.
Our client is a global bank that is a listed fortune 500 MNC. They are well known for their pioneering IT projects and cutting edge technology.
Your key responsibilities for the role will be :
- Minimise vulnerability to malicious attacks
- Strengthen the network security
- Handling network and security incidences
- Administering Server & Desktop
- Patch and resolve security issues
As a successful candidate you will have the below skills
- Well experienced in resolving and dealing with vulnerabilities in security
- System administration skill in server and desktop
- Experience in investigating, analysing and re-mediating security vulnerabilities.
You will be working with a world-class banking client and gain an unparalleled experience in the cyber-security infrastructure space.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amrita Chandran on +65 6416 9820.