- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Building
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills , Communications skills
- Provide general building maintenance in area on plumbing, sanitary services, paintwork, wallpaper & ironmongery services according to schedules
- Attend to breakdowns, servicing, repairing and emergency requests from client
- Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the time and materials expended on work orders
- Provide maintenance of M&E System in the building compound on ad-hoc basis.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Building Manager.
- Higher NITEC/ NITEC in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Building/ Building Services/ Facility Technology or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant experience in building servicing and maintenance
- Team player, independent and a quick learner
- Singaporean/SPR preferred
Date: 9th to 13th September (Monday-Friday)
Time: 9.30 AM - 4 PM
Venue: Blk 750 Oasis Technopark@Chai Chee #01-01 Singapore 469000
Please bring along a detailed resume and a copy of your educational certificates and testimonials to support your application.