- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Office administration, Logistics management
- Daily administration function for the warehouse:
- • Receive, check, verify and seek approval for all claims - staff claims (medical, dental, OT, local transport, mobile, etc)
- • Process all invoices relating to purchases
- • Process staff leave matters
- • Raise material requisition for purchase of consumables, repairs, etc
- • Maintain petty cash float
- Ensure inventory record at external warehouse from service provider tally with A21 at all times.
- Prepare stock labels for operations.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse office.
- Ensure proper filing of all warehouse documents and perform record retention.
- possess GCE N-Level.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo