- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Picking and Packing
- Manage and track incoming and outgoing stocks
- Manage incoming shipments, ensuring that the incoming goods are checked, scanned, & labelled.
- Move goods and stocks within warehouse
- Ensure warehouse is neat and tidy at all times
- Keep track and update inventory
- Assist in arranging and delivery of goods
- Store/warehouse experience in manufacturing environment (Material requisition and inventory)
- Physically fit.
- Able to use simple PC programs
- Able to work independently, is mature and responsible
- Willing to work overtime if necessary
- Having a class3 license is advantageous
- SAP experience is advantageous
- ONLY Singaporeans and PRs may apply
Candidates please send your resume and a photograph of yourself to email@example.com or contact Timothy at 82332997.
EA Licence No.: EA11C4316
Personal Registration No.: R1329379