- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Competency in Forklift
- Receive / Release Cargo for the supplier / vendor / contractor.
- Stuffing and unstuffing the goods from the container. Manual work involves. Some of our goods are not typical cargoes in cartons. It odd size cargos and requires different ways of handling it. e.g Using of Cranes, forklift and some physical manual work involves.
- Handling break bulk cargo e.g. Heavy Equipment & Machinery
- Certain job scopes are physically demanding as it involves heavy manual work such as taking out canvas sheet and container bars
- Pick and pack goods according to invoices
- Scan the goods accordingly
- Sort out the required shipping documents
- Logistics arrangement of goods in warehouse & other warehouse jobs
- Ensure good housekeeping in the warehouse.
- Able to multi task & be a team player.
- Fulfill any and when other duties as assigned by the superior.
- Candidate should preferable complete secondary school
- Able to read and write simple English
- Ability to use the computer is an added advantage
- Committed and Responsible
- The candidate is required to have a valid Forklift Licence
- Candidate who is signal man and rigger man certified or Lifting supervisor certified will have an added advantage.
- Beside Basic Salary, the company provides AWS and Bonus (accordingly to Performance)+ Uniform+ training and development+ other staff benefits + Overtime Pay (if applicable).
- This is a permanent position.
- Our Office hours are from 8.00 am to 5.18 pm. We operate on a 5 days work week.
Interested parties please email your resume to email@example.com