- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: PSLE
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: store, warehouse, forklift
Our Client is a global leader in the paper and packaging industry with manufacturing operations in the North America, Europe and Asia. Their businesses mainly in Asia are managing variety of converting and packaging plants, paper machines nad procurement and distribution networks.
Mainly responsible for storing orders and processing of delivery orders according to requirements and assist in daily warehouse functions.
- Arrange space and prepare stocks for storage in designated areas.
- Receive and stack goods.
- Perform picking and packing of products.
- Handle in-bound and out bounce shipment, loading and unloading container.
- Prepare orders for delivery and disburse stocks.
- Ensure compliance of standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to all safety policies & procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by Warehouse Supervisor.
- Primary education & above.
- Minimum 1 year experience in warehouse and logistics environment.
- Knowledge of proper storage procedures and operations.
- Possess forklift license is an added advantage.
- Physically strong and fit (able to carry goods and load of about 10kg).
- Able to work in a non-aircon environment.
- Able to perform accurate mathematical calculations.
- Willing to learn, responsible and hardworking.
- Good team player.
5-day work week - Monday to Friday (8.00am - 5.30pm)
Work place located at Pioneer Crescent - West of Singapore.
Salary range from $1,500 - $1,600
Transport Allowance provided.
Interested candidates may send in your resume at email: firstname.lastname@example.org with
- recent photo attached
- address, mobile contact & email address
- education background
- work experiences
- stating your current / last drawn salary
- reason for leaving your jobs
- notice period required
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.