- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: -
- Assist In&Out Handling , unloading trucks.
- Reading delivery orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Filling requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocating orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Opening bales, crates, and other containers.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- Weighing and counting items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Completing requisition forms to order supplies from other departments.
- Preparing parcels for mailing.
- Sweeping, dusting, and mopping.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Especially in Excel)
- Meticulous, strong team player with initiative and has the ability to work independently
Friendly and polite, able to communicate with various departments
Confident and have the ability to use their own initiative.
- Location: East
- 6 working days (9am - 6pm)
- Salary up to $2,000 (OT Claimable)
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume (including your current and expected salaries, availability and recent photograph) to us.
EA Licence No.: 11C3314