- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office
(North/West/ 5 Days/ 2500)
- Managing of all logistics matters with reference to import and export.
- Creation of shipping documents for merchandise, including shipping notes/packing lists/pro-forma invoices / customs documents / courier bills of lading.
- Processing of global trade fair shipments, including creation of carnets and customs inspections if necessary.
- Organizing of timely shipments, in coordination with sales department.
- Inventory maintenance and record keeping.
- Packaging and booking of goods intended for shipment.
- Unpacking and booking of received goods from suppliers.
- Physical and logical storage of materials, incl. labeling.
- Inspection of received goods or deliveries incl. necessary documentation.
- Other activities as instructed by supervisors.
- Diploma in Logistics/Warehousing management or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in logistics & Warehousing.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experience with SAP System and material management will be an advantage.
- Must be able to work independently, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Interested applicants, please write in with detailed resume in MS Words format to
2) Current/ Expected salary
3) Reasons for leaving previous employments
4) Recent photo